If you are unable to login because you need to reset your 2FA, please reach out to your organization owner and they can reset it by going to the organization settings -> members -> click into your email -> Remove Two Factor Authentication. If you are the owner, another owner can do the same for you or you may write into our support team with a photocopy of your ID. *Note: If you belong to more than one organization, you will need to contact support.
If you are unable to login and you’re unsure why, please write in to email@example.com with any of the following relevant information.
- Did you try resetting your password and receive a password recovery email?
- If not, did you also check your spam folder?
- Was the email address you’re trying to login with previous associated with an organization that’s since been deleted?
- If this is CSRF related, have you already tried logging in through an incognito browser?
- Is this login issue impacting only you or other members of your organization as well?
- If so, what method of logging in are you using? (Google, Okta, Github SSO?)
- When was your last successful login?