How can I transfer my billing from Heroku or GitHub to Sentry?
Please follow these steps to move your billing off of Heroku or GitHub to Sentry billing:
- Create a new organization in Sentry that you’d like to replace the current one backed by Heroku or GitHub. Choose the Free/Developer plan at first.
- Use the Project Transfer Settings in your current Heroku or GitHub Sentry account, to move your existing projects over to the new, direct Sentry account.
- The owner of your new direct Sentry organization will receive an email notifying them of the request to transfer projects to their organization. The owner will have to approve the transfer request before you’ll see the projects in your new Sentry organization. We recommend adding these projects to a team as well.
- Cancel the Sentry plan in your Heroku or GitHub dashboard.
- Choose your preferred paid plan with the new, direct Sentry account.
You may be wondering why you’d want to transfer - currently we only offer the “legacy” billing plans (Small, Medium, Large) on 3rd parties. You can see our current pricing model here. If you’re curious about the differences between the Small plan and our current Team plan, see this help center article.